A registered legal practitioner of good standing.
To take charge of the legal services and Corporate Secretarial services for the whole company.
- Services the Board and organizing Board and Board Committee meetings,
- Vets and drafts contracts and policies affecting SFI,
- Provides legal advice to SFI to achieve compliance with all legal requirements,
- Manages the insurance portfolio,
- Maintains Central Registry and SFI Records Archive.
Qualifications & Experience
- A good first degree in Law. Post graduate / professional qualification /MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience, 5 of which at senior management level in the public/commercial sector or advising corporate clients.
Age 30 – 45